Madison Grace is a blogger, writer, doll collector, and minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
In addition to traveling and speaking to youth, she blogs about living an undefeated lifestyle at Life Undefeated, professional doll collecting at Delightful World of Dolls, and writing excellent moral fiction at Madison Grace (Author).
She works mainly to make up for the 95% of Christians who are lazy.
- Call me Madi!
- I live in Florida with my dad, mom, older sister, and younger brother.
- I’ve been running Life Undefeated since March 2, 2017, but have been blogging since November 4, 2012.
- I’m homeschooled!
- My birthday is June 27, 2003.
- I’m fifteen.
- I wear glasses.
- I wear Invisalign.
- My favorite colors are solid pink, light teal, and dark, dramatic red.
- I love the following Christian music genres: rap, dance, dubstep, and electronic. I also love heart-racing, adrenaline-spiking, instrumental epica music!
- I was born in Texas and lived there until December 2014, when we moved to Florida.
- I love reading, writing, dancing, acting, singing, crafting, sewing, art, music, gymnastics, photography, film production, graphic design, doll collecting, and talking.
- But I don’t do most of those often; I’m pretty busy just blogging and writing.
- I’m writing a series of historical fiction epics I aim to traditionally publish. I blog about writing here.
- I collect and blog about dolls here.